Questions and Answers for walnut season 2018 / 2019
Congratulations on the beginning of the walnut season - the harvest of 2018!
WALNUT. What walnut do you offer?
- Walnuts in-shell - calibrated, un-calibrated, washed on an industrial sink, dried on an industrial dryer.
- Walnut kernels - any fraction (halves, quarters, small particles, mixes) and colors (light, light amber, amber)
A complete list of products and photos can be found on the Buyers → Products.
DELIVERY. Do you deliver walnut to my country?
Yes, we are supplying our products under the following terms:
- FCA - downloaded by car + muted;
- FOB - downloaded by car + shuffled + delivered to port + uploaded to ship;
- CIF - downloaded by car + shuffled + delivered to port + loaded on boat + delivered to destination port + insured;
- CPT - downloaded by car + shuffled + delivered to port + uploaded to ship + delivered to port of destination + insured + delivered to buyer's place;
- DDP (Tilja for Turkey) - downloaded by car + blotted + delivered to port + uploaded to ship + delivered to destination port + insured + delivered to buyer's location + cleared;
SAMPLES. Can I get samples of the product?
- We are sending our samples to the European Union countries, Turkey and India.
- The buyer pays the cost of the samples and the cost of delivery. The approximate delivery cost is $ 20-25 per 2-3 kg of samples (~60$ for India DHL). Delivery takes up to 10 days.
- Delivery of samples to the other countries should be discussed separately.
COOPERATION. I like everything you told - how to start cooperation?
- Contact us using contact information on the Contacts page.
- Provide us with the following information: your name, email address, phone number, company name, interested product, delivery location, expected volume.
- We will provide you with a commercial offer, or just the price of the product that you are interested in;
- After agreeing the price, we will send you a contract template for discussing contractual terms of potential supply;
- The contract is signed by both parties;
- Making walnuts delivery and payments under the contract terms.
QUALITY CERTIFICATE. Are there any documents certifying product quality?
For a separate request of the Client and upon agreement, we provide for each delivery the certificates, confirming compliance with the norms for the following criteria:
- Absence of GMOs;
- Standards for radiological elements;
- Norms for the content of heavy metals;
- Standards for Aflotoxin content;
- Other standards;
PACKAGING. How is walnut packed and labeled?
- Walnut in a shell:
- Polyethylene bags 20-25 kilograms each;
- Walnut kernel:
- 10 kg carton box;
- Vacuum packages 5 kg, 2 pcs per carton box
- Each package contains a standard producer's label with the following information: product type, date of production, seller's name, buyer's name, net weight, gross weight.
- Per separate agreement between Buyer and Seller, a unique logo based on the Buyer's template could be put into each package;
COMMERCIAL AGENT. If I found a customer, can we work with you on an agency agreement?
- Yes, we can. Details of the format of cooperation through Commercial Agents are described on the page for Buyers → Commercial Agents.
CONTACTS. How to reach you?
All contacts are available at the page Contacts.
Main corporate email for your inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main corporate Tel/Viber/WhatsApp for your inquiries: +38-068-500-43-09
- Walnuts sales to all countries:
Office, location Praha, CZ and Kyiv, UA. Tel/Viber/WhatsApp: +38-068-500-43-09 (languages - English, Ukrainian, Russian)
- Walnuts sales to Turkey:
Keven, location Ankara, TR. Tel/WhatsApp: +90-506-733-99-62 (languages - Turkish, English)
- Walnuts sales to India:
Rutul, location Kyiv, UA and Mumbai, IN. Tel/Viber/WhatsApp: +38-073-013-82-52, WhatsApp +91-909-912-49-24 (languages - Hindi, Gujarati, English)