The chain of walnut collection points
We, Horus Group are constantly expanding our chain of walnut collection points in Ukraine (further the “Collection points”). Our aim is to create a national wide chain of our Collection points.
Our own Walnut Collection points allow:
- our partners - nut purchasing agents (the walnut collection point owners) to be engaged with work, to earn real money, and to develop personally as the amount of the nuts collected depends on a partner himself, on his proactivity, purposefulness, persistence, and diligence.
- Horus Group to be sure in the quality of walnuts, to be confident that the walnuts are purchased in compliance with all the procedures defined, to be independent of intermediaries and to create a reasonable price for the households.
- the households to sell walnuts at profitable prices, actually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We have been focused working in the Dnipro, Kirovograd, Mykolaiv and Cherkasy regions so far. These are the regions where the greatest amount of walnuts is collected.
Hereinafter we give detailed information for our potential partners concerning the opening of the walnut collection points.
What the “Walnut Collection point” Is
GENERAL INFORMATION AS TO OPENING AN AGRICULTURAL
COMMODITY COLLECTION POINT (WALNUTS ETC) “COLLECTION POINT”
1. WHO WE ARE
- The “Horus Group” company has its head office in Prague (Czech Republic) and its representatives on the territory of Ukraine in Kyiv and Dnipro (Ukraine).
- The company deals with collecting, processing and selling walnuts (further “the Goods”);
- Our target audience is households of the countryside and city areas where walnuts are grown;
- The company’s activity is aimed at:
- developing private households as a result of fair long-term mutually profitable cooperations between households and us (opposite to ‘second-hand dealers’;
- spreading fair business practice in Ukraine and creating a positive image of Ukrainian goods in the European Union countries;
- receiving profit to achieve the aims stipulated by the company’s charter.
2. WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you to become our partner in creating a network of the “collection points” (collection points of household commodities (beginning with walnuts).
3. HOW IT WORKS: GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND PRINCIPLES
Organizational moments : :
- Preceding to our cooperation we conclude a Contract with you(the Contract Template)
- The walnut collection point will be located in your place of living, that is all goods will be brought and sold to you at home;
- At the beginning of activity we provide you with advertising products so that your fellow villagers could know about you :
- pocket calendars,
- advertising signboards,
- tables on your fence or house,
- banners etc;
- We give you all the equipment necessary for your Walnut collection point’s functioning (bags, boxes, scales etc).
The activity process :
- We pay you the advance for collecting the Goods from your fellow villagers who bring them to you (further “the Producers”).
- You begin collecting-buying the Goods from the Producers.
- Once the advance pay runs out we transfer you additional costs to collect the Goods;
- Once you have collected enough amount of the Goods (up to 1 M3) we take it out to our central warehouse.
- Twice a month we pay you off for your cooperation.
4. FINANCIAL QUESTIONS
The Partner’s reward amount is calculated as an agreed fixed sum for each kg of walnuts.
The reward expected::
- 1 mature walnut tree gives 50 kg of shelled nuts at average
- Let’s suppose, the amount of walnut trees in a village including neighbouring forest plantations is 200 trees
- General amount of walnuts collected from a village makes 50*200 = 10 000 kg (10 tons)
- Let’s suppose, the fixed sum for each kilogram of shelled nuts agreed with you is 2.5 grivnas (the sum is conditional and may vary according to the region and season)
- Your earnings make 10,000 kg * 2.5 grivnas equals 25,000 grivnas (25 thousand grivnas).
- That is, only collecting walnuts, it is possible to make over 25 thousand grn, in a season without spending either your time or energy!
The bigger the amounts of walnuts collected are, the more you earn!
It should be remembered that the walnut season lasts from November to April. Over 80% of all walnut collections fall to this period. During the other time, amounts of walnuts from the producers reduce.
5. DEMANDS TO THE PARTNER AS TO CREATING A ‘WALNUT COLLECTION POINT’
The Partner in the creating of a ‘Walnut collection point’ is:
- a responsible and decent person;
- a person willing to earn honest money and to be a part of the active Horus Group team;
- an enterprising person as he does not only fulfills the function of the ‘Goods’ collection’ but gives us recommendations as to increasing the collecting amounts as well;
- a native inhabitant in his location who knows many people living there and has a good reputation among them.
The Partner works with us as our equal: he can contact us with his recommendations concerning our cooperation, for example, perhaps he will recommend giving an advertisement to a local newspaper in order to increase the number of the Producers etc.
- It should be understood that the main walnut season lasts from November to April to which 80% of a yearly turnover fall. Other months are not so active; however during this time it is possible to arrange a Collection point, to get an idea how it works, to advertise it and to begin a new season fully aware of the process.
6. WHAT IS TO BE DONE TO BECOME A PARTNER IN CREATING A ‘WALNUT COLLECTION POINT’:
- Contact us to discuss all the questions concerning the opening of a “Collection point” in your place.
- Mobile telephone: 068-500-43-09 (Kyivstar, we will call you back)
- Fixed line telephone : 044-232-18-31
- site: www.horusgroup.com.ua or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We bring you all the necessary materials to begin working (scales, bags, instructions, advertising materials);
- We sign a cooperation contract;
- We start working!